In this guide, you'll learn how to convert a Minecraft world from (Windows 10) Bedrock to Java.
If you haven't already, download/setup the Universal Minecraft Converter.
1. Input the Windows 10 World
First, select the world that you want to convert.
- Open the Universal Minecraft Converter and sign in.
- Click the Windows 10 button to view your worlds
- Double click on the world you want to input. (To input an .mcworld file, select it by clicking the Browse .mcworld button at the bottom of the window, then click Open.)
2. Convert the World
- Click the PC (Java) button to select the output platform.
- Click Start to begin the conversion.
3. Save the Converted World
Once the conversion finished successfully, the PC (Java) button will have a full green border.
- Click the PC (Java) button to open the save window.
- Enter a name for the converted world, then click the Save button. (Optional: You can choose to save the world in a different location)
- Once the converted world has been saved, you can close the converter or reset it by clicking the Windows 10 button.
Your world has now been converted!