In this guide, you'll learn how to convert a Minecraft world from Java to Bedrock (Windows 10).
If you haven't already, download/setup the Universal Minecraft Converter.
1. Input the Java World
First, select the world that you want to convert.
- Open the Universal Minecraft Converter and sign in.
- Click the PC (Java) button to view your worlds.
- Double click on the world you want to input. (To input a world stored elsewhere on your PC, select it by clicking the Browse button at the bottom of the window, then click Open.)
2. Convert the World
- Click the Windows 10 button to select the output platform.
- Click Start to begin the conversion.
3. Save the Converted World
Once the conversion finished successfully, the Windows 10 button will have a full green border.
- Click the Windows 10 button to open the save window.
- Enter a name for the converted world and then save it.
Once the converted world has been saved, you can close the converter or reset it by clicking the PC (Java) button.
- Save: saves the converted world directly into your Minecraft Windows 10 save folder
- Save As: saves the converted world as a folder to the chosen location
- Save as .mcworld: saves the converted world as an .MCWORLD file
Your world has now been converted!